Home » » A Little Fun

A Little Fun

I woke up yesterday in a puddle. I have no idea what I had been dreaming about but from the evidence I wish I had! My sheets were soaking wet under my ass and I discovered an actual puddle in my pussy! WOW! What on earth was going on while I was asleep?!

Well when I reached down to investigate the dampness my hand of course touched my pussy and my very swollen clit which sent an electric shock through my entire body! What the fuck was I dreaming I thought for the twelfth time in two minutes. So my fingers gently rubbed the moisture of my pussy around the swollen sensitive opening and it wasn't more than a couple of minutes before I felt a warmness flush over me and a new puddle appeared in my hand as I gave a shudder of pleasure from the soft touch of my fingers.

I raised my hand to my face and drank in the headiness of the aroma and tasted the warm saltiness of my moistness. My god living alone can surely suck sometimes, I need someone to kiss me, and touch me, and lick me, and to be as surprised as I am when I wake up in a flood of pussy juice and be willing to make me cum again and again and again...

Sigh.

Off to work my horses (and myself) in to a sweat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Copyright © 2013. adult girl hot - All Rights Reserved
Template by Mazim Porn